Halloween on the High Seas with Disney Cruise Line
Posted on September 25, 2017
Disney Cruise Line is treating guests sailing this fall to a spook-tacular celebration at sea. Ships will be transformed into a ghoulish wonderland filled with frightfully fun events and activities. Cruisers can enjoy halloween-themed menu items, live entertainment, and elaborate decorations such as the magically transforming Pumpkin Tree located in the middle of the ship throughout their cruise. Adults and children of all ages are encouraged to dress up, boogie down and have tons of not-so-scary themed fun.
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party– A celebration (in addition to Pirate Night) featuring ghoulish games, dancing and lots of candy! Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for this fun-filled costume party.
- Mask Making and Pumpkin Carving.
- Tim Burton’s the Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream– An interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea– The bravest cruisers gather under the stars to hear some true—or not so true—tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids– An adults-only party with a costume contest.
- Halloween themed night where guests can wear their costumes to dinner. If you’d like to participate, make sure you pack your costumes. If you’re looking to kill two birds with one stone, then pack a pirate costume to double as your Halloween costume and Pirate Night costume.
- Creepy Cabaret– Halloween-themed music performed live in the atrium by a band of ghostly musicians.
- Spooky Movies– Halloween-themed movies will be shown by the family pool and in staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights– Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Spooky Juice.”
Halloween on the High Seas takes place on most voyages from September through October aboard the Disney Magic, Disney Dream, Disney Wonder and Disney Fantasy. For more information about sail dates, click here.
If your haunted ship departs from Port Canaveral, be sure to book your pre and post cruise accommodations through Go Port Canaveral. We’ll take care of everything you need from a hotel stay to transportation so you can make the most of your spooky vacation.
Photography by Disney Cruise Line